Stephen Ellis – Owner/Operator
Stephen Ellis, A native of Seattle, Washington moved to the Fraser Valley in 1990 and settled in the Fraser Heights area of Surrey. After completing high school he moved onto receive a diploma in Sports Science and completed his Firefighter 1/2 training including medical first responder certification.
After spending years as part of a drilling rig crew based out of Dawson Creek and Grande Prairie, Stephen decided to move back to the lower mainland and focus on his family life. Entering the insulation industry he saw the potential for spray foam insulation and took the plunge. Having previous trades experience Stephen has developed many contacts in residential and commercial industries and is equipped to handle any type of job. That, along with his enthusiasm, make him a pleasure to work with. Stephen feels accomplished after a job well done and always goes the extra mile to accommodate your busy schedule.
Stephen is an avid sportsman and enjoys playing baseball, hockey, golf, tennis and enjoys exploring the world with his backpack and his wife Trace and children.
Stephen’s contact info:
Why Choose Stellis Spray Foam Insulation
- We have the latest, specialized, high quality equipment to provide consistent product and efficient installation.
- We offer competitive pricing and make every effort to work within your budget.
- We maintain an exceptional standard of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
- We are willing to go the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction.
- We keep up to date with advances in new products and technologies and provide our clients with an array of innovative cost-efficient solutions.
- We are consistent in our commitment to creating and maintaining long-standing relationships with our clients, employees, suppliers and subcontractors.
- We are trained and certified by Urethane Foam Consultants (UFC) to CAN/ULC S705.2 industry standards.
- We apply products that exceed the current requirements in the national building code of Canada (NBC) as per CAN/ULC S705.1
Stellis Spray Foam Insulation can insulate almost any type of building, from cutting edge high performance new builds to centuries-old historic buildings which have, up to now, been considered hard to insulate. Your building is unique, and we like to treat it that way.
Phone us to discuss your project, we’re happy to chat and offer guidance and get to know your requirements. At Stellis Spray Foam Insulation it is imperative to us that the customer fully understands the product and its many benefits. Our goal is to help you get a great return on your investment year in year out, while protecting your property at the same time. Once you’re sure spray foam is the right solution for you, we can arrange an appointment to visit and take some accurate measurements and go over any details required, then we can prepare an accurate estimate.
Our passion, experience and honesty makes Stellis Spray Foam Insulation the number one choice when choosing a reputable spray foam company.
Proudly serving Surrey, Fleetwood, Cloverdale, Langley, Port Kells, Guildford, South Surrey, White Rock, Delta, North Delta, Whalley and Newton, BC.
Engineered to meet the toughest building code standards
Stellis uses Pinnacle’s line of spray foam insulation meeting the latest demand trends for energy-efficiency and green construction. Unsurpassed air barrier and high R-value gives Pinnacle spray foam a distinct advantage over other insulating products, providing homeowner’s financial savings of 50% or more off of their heating and cooling bills.